Search This Blog

1/03/2014

Room Tour + Makeup of the Day + Outfit of the Day

Hello everyone. So, as promised, here is my new room as well as my makeup of the day, and my outfit of the day. So, here we go. My new room.

This is my desk area. Nothing too exciting other than my kitty :)

This is some of my shelving (the rest is in my closet) with all my sticky note reminders and the books I have yet to read and my DVD collection. Plus obligatory boxes for my kitty.


Candles + Kinder Surprise Disney princesses ;) Excited to give Jane Austen a read, never have before.


My DVD collections! A few of my favourites: Date Night, ALL of my Audrey Hepburn collection movies, Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason, PS I Love You, both Sex and The City's, The Devil Wears Prada.

The outside of my closet (the boring part).

 The inside of my closet!

Clothes :)

And some shoes and shelving :)
My Makeup/Beauty Station. Still in the works.

Lauren Conrad, Sephora, How to Be Interesting, Whitney Port..... Just a few essential books. My lovely Urban Outfitters Journal, some rings and bracelets.

My daily essentials, including my Julep sea salt spray, my John Frieda anti-frizz serum, my Hydraluron face cream, and my go to scent at the moment: the vanilla body spray from Bath & Body Works.

Assorted makeup things.

Audrey and Marilyn ^.^

My couch covered with a pink blanket to prevent my kitty from thinking it's a scratching post + The Bling Ring which I am almost finished and my snuggy!

Queen sized bed for the first time in my life. The best.

My makeup! I took a few more shots on my cell phone later in better lighting which I will include now.




Products I used: Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder (005 Silky Beige), Annabelle Biggy Bronzer, Annabelle blush (48), Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation (100 Ivory), Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer in the lightest colour, Revlon Colour Stay Liquid liner pen (black), Maybelline The Rocket Xpress mascara (blackest black), and my Urban Deay Naked 2 palette.

I used Verve all over my lid and Pistol in the corner of my eye and my crease.

And here is my outfit of the day! Sweater from H&M, Leggings from Lululemon, tank from Garage. Also, you can see my pink phone case which I bought over the holidays, and am in LOVE with :)

My necklace today. From Urban Outfitters.

Second hand ring and American Eagle watch.

And that's all for today! Not sure what I will post yet tomorrow, but I'll talk to you tomorrow!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment