Search This Blog

1/20/2014

Mani Monday

Hello everyone! Today I did my nails! So here is what I used, as well as (a hundred) photos of the finished result (in two different lightings, and in many different 'finger poses')! Also, I apologize in advance, I am in a strange mood today, and am starting to get tired.


I used Essie Millionails as a basecoat, which promises to strengthen your nails and prevent chipping (which it totally does)! Available at Walmart for $9.75.


Then I used OPI's No Room For The Blues. Once I applied it, I realized it was more of a Spring/Easter colour buuut I didn't really mind, since it's still a really cute colour. Available on Amazon for $6.49.

And finally, I dusted a light layering of Urban Outfitters Chilly over top. Available at Urban Outfitters for $5 or 2 for $8. 

Now for the (hundred) photos of the finished result!







I personally really like it! It's cute, and although the blue is more of a Spring-like colour, the glitter makes it feel more wintery and fun.

Anyways, that's all for today! See you all tomorrow!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment