Search This Blog

1/20/2014

Favourite Lip Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm


Hello everyone! So, this is the post I had originally planned on doing for the last post, but never got to it. Today I will be reviewing/sharing with you my favourite go to lip product at the moment which is the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balms. These balms are terrific, and I love them much more than the others that I have tried. They act as a lip colour, a gloss, and a balm all in one, so they're perfect for on the go colour, or to pop in a desk at work for when you need a pop of colour or your lips have gotten dry. The colour is quite glossy, and is not heavily pigmented, which gives them a very natural look. I currently own three of the colours, but I hope to purchase many more in the future!

Here are the three shades together, and I will go more in detail about them down below.



The first is the colour 218 Rose Elixir. I love this one as a summer colour, and gives a natural light pink shade to your lips that I think is lovely! I will post swatches and prices down below :)



Next is the colour 418 Caring Coral. This is one of my current winter colours. It is nude with a hint of pink and gives a very natural-but-better look to your lips.



And the last is the colour 318 Heavenly Berry. This is my newest one, and my current favourite. It again looks very natural, and is a mix between a berry and a coral/pink.

So, I apologize, the close up swatch no matter which direction I rotated the photo in, would not go the way I wanted it to go. As you can see from the swatches, they are all very sheer and glossy, and have a hint of colour in them, which makes them look natural on your lips.

Overall, these are my favourite lip product to wear at the moment, and I highly recommend getting your hands on them!

They retail for $7.96 at Walmart here.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Have you tried these balms? What did you think? Any ones you think defeat this as the best balms?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment