Search This Blog

1/14/2014

Sephora Purchases

Hello everyone! So, unfortunately I couldn't combine the points on my card, so I couldn't get most of what I wanted from Sephora :( I was stuck spending $17 or less on each of my cards, but I still got a few cool things. Here is what I spent my money on.

So the first item I got was the Nails Inc. Special Effects Sprinkles Nail Polish in Pudding Lane. The Sephora site says it's "Teal with Navy and Gold Sprinkles". It's currently on sale for $7.

Next I for the Ciate Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish and Effects in Mineral Love described as "Sparkly soft pink with an edge of gold. It's currently being sold for $10. I thought both of the nail polishes would work fantastically as Spring nail colours!

I got the Sephora Collection Purifying Cleansing Gel currently on sale for $7. I went for a few skin care products, because Beauty Insiders receive 2x the points at the moment! I've never tried a gel, and I would have preferred a higher end brand, but I was forced into this by my gift cards, and so hopefully this works out!

Then I got the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser which for the 1.7 ounce product is currently $9. I would have preferred a not so gentle exfoliating scrub, but again, I was stripped of my ability to do so. Hopefully this still exfoliates my skin well.
I needed some facial wipes for those times when I'm feeling lazy, and it's a late night like tonight, and I'd rather not do my full skincare routine. I purchased the Korres Milk Proteins Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes over the Ole Henrikson, simply because they sound like they would be a lot gentler on the skin. I purchased them for $16.
The final product I got was the Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3, which is a clarifying toner meant for combination to oily skin. I did want to try this toner, and had to purchase it over the Caudalie Grape Water one due to price, although I do really want to purchase the grape water one. The 6.7oz bottle can be purchased for $16.
I got to choose free samples for all four purchases I made, but only really wanted to try five of them, and these are the ones I got.





The two fragrance samples I got were the Gucci Guilty Black and the Lancôme La Vie Est Belle. To be honest, I'm not too excited to try them, but I figured I'd give them a go. I got two Ole Henrikson product samples, which are the Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster, and the Ole Henrikson Express The Truth cream. I'm not too keen on trying the first, but pretty excited to see what the second will be like. The final sample I got was the Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity™ 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash. Pretty excited to try this one - I love Soap & Glory products, so hopefully this one is a winner too!

If any of the samples sound exciting to you here are the links to the products on Sephora:

1. Gucci Guilty Black - $69 - $93
2. Lancôme La Vie Est Belle - $72 - $109
3. Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster - $60 - $90
4. Ole Henrikson Express The Truth - $81
5. Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity™ 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash - Not available at Sephora in Canada - 6.50 Euros at Boots in the UK

That's all for today! When I've tried out these products I'll let you know how I get on! Hopefully I'll have something slightly more interesting for you tomorrow!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment