Search This Blog

1/13/2014

Gift Card Excitement!

Hello everyone! So, in my old city I worked at Tim Hortons. At Tim Hortons you gain "Tim Points" for various things such as showing up to all of your scheduled shifts, for quarterly employee award, etc. And your Tim Points can be used to purchase new uniform pieces, gift cards, or just taxable cash added onto your paycheques. Anyways, I asked for Sephora gift cards, and my cards finally arrived! Unfortunately, however, I got them in $25 prepaid Visa cards. Therefore, I have a dilemma. I do not have a Sephora in my town, and therefore cannot use them in store. And I'm not sure if I can use multiple prepaid Visa's online. So! I will try anyways, and if I am able to purchase anything, I will let you all know!

Exciting!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment