Search This Blog

12/21/2013

Pamper Night

Hello everyone. So today I am packing! So, as my day will be rather boring, and I won't have time to do anything particularly interested, I took some photos of my pamper evening last night to share with you!

My Pamper Evening

First I put my hair up in one of my scrunchies from American Apparel because I wasn't washing my hair.

Then I used this Rimmel London makeup remover to remove all of my makeup.

No makeup!


Next I used this clean and clear makeup dissolving foaming cleanser to wash my face.

Then I used my newly bought Soap & Glory face mask.

I got it in my eye. Next time I'll be a weee bit more careful applying it!


Then I lit up my Bath & Body Works Party Dress candle which is one of my favourite of their winter scents.

Then I added some drugstore brand lavender and chamomile bubble bath and this bath salt. I have used up all of my Lush bath bombs, but am waiting till I move to my new city to buy some!

Then it was bath time! I love bathing in the dark with just a candle lit.

While I was in the bath, I used The Body's Shop Peppermint Pumice Intensive Foot Scrub.

Then when I was done it was time for comfy clothes. This is a long sleeve from Stitches.

And a cute pair of upside down BDG Urban Outfitters shorts.

Then I removed my face mask with a cloth.

I put on my Hydraluron moisturizer.

And some really comfy owl slippers and it was time to relax!

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this, and I will see you tomorrow. I will be moving tomorrow, so you probably won't get anything beauty related, and then I will be spending a week at my boyfriend's parents for Christmas, so you'll probably get more pictures of my adventures rather than beauty. Anyways, see you!

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment