Search This Blog

1/28/2014

My Night Time Routine!

Hello everyone! Tonight I will be discussing my night time routine, so stay tuned! In advance I'd just like to apologize for the photo quality - my camera is dead and I do not know where the charger is! So, unfortunately poor lighting + my cell phone means low quality photos. :(

The very first thing I do is get in my pjs! Tonight I'm wearing these cute Winnie the Pooh pajama bottoms and one of my boyfriends tees.

Next I like to light a candle, and I'm currently loving sweeter vanilla scents for the evenings. This is the Paddywax Vanilla + Oakmoss candle that I purchased at Urban Outfitters!


Then I will brush my teeth with Crest 3D White toothpaste, for a nice whitened smile :)

First up after brushing my teeth is skin care and hair!

I like using scrubs at night, because I find I wake up with much healthier looking skin in the morning. I'm currently using this Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliant Cleanser.

I will the go in with the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment if I have any blemishes that need zapping.

Then I will use an eye cream, and am currently using this sample of Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

Next up is my Hydraluron serum. (Who woulda guessed?!)

Then I'll go in with a face cream, and am currently using this sample of Ole Henrikson Express The Truth cream.
I forgot to picture it in the beginning, but before cleansing my face I will go in with this Rimmel London Just Let It Go Gentle Eye Makeup Remover to remove the makeup from my eyes and the rest of my face. 

If I'm having a lazy night and it's gotten a bit too late and I feel like I can't possibly stand up for long enough to complete my whole routine, I will simply go in with these Korres Milk Proteins Cleansing & Makeup Removing Wipes for Face and Eyes

Next I spritz a little bit of this Julep Invisible Dry Shampoo in my roots to lessen the buildup of oil I get in my hair over night!

Next I choose my outfit for the next day and write a to-do list of what I need to get done the next day.
Then I will take my pills (not pictured for privacy reasons) and put on some of this Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream and then some of the Maybelline Baby Lips to moisturize my lips over night. 

The last thing I will do is snuggle in bed and either watch Youtube videos, browse Bloglovin, or read a bit of the novel I am reading (which is currently Bridget Jones' Diary).

And that's all! Hope you enjoyed!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment