Search This Blog

1/28/2014

Makeup of the Day Inspiration


Hello! Hope everyone is having a great day! I found this picture on Tumblr which inspired my makeup on the day. I love it because it is summery, fresh, and girly. Because my face shape and eyebrow shape are quite difference from this girl in the photo, it looks quite different on me, but I still love the look all the same.

Here is my makeup of the day!:

Products used:
-Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin foundation in 210 Classic Ivory
-Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup in Light
-Covergirl Smoothers Concealer in 725 Illuminator
-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
-Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer (Colour sticker was ripped off after purchase, but it is a very pale, extremely subtle bronzer)
-Covergirl Cheekers blush in 110 Classic Pink
-Maybelline Expert Wear Chic Naturals eyeshadow in 170S Earthly Taupe
-Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in 02 Black
-Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 07 Pure White
-Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Mascara
-Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil in 010 Taupe
-Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm and Moisturizer
-Maybelline ShineSensational Lip Gloss in 20 Treat Me Sweet

Top: H&M
Headband: Lululemon

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This blogpost is super cute and I think your makeup looks absolutely flawless in this photo I have nominated you for a Liebster Award so click on the link below to check it out :) http://myguidetoallthingsbeauty.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/my-liebster-award-nomination-2.html

    Lilian xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's super appreciated! I'll try and put up my post by the end of this coming weekend :)

      Delete