|Oops left out hair fail...|
1. Turn on your curling iron/straightener, whichever you prefer to curl your hair. I used my straightener. This allows for you to grab it as soon as you're done the bun and curl right away.
2. Separate a small section of your fringe on either side of your face.
3. Tie the remaining bit of your hair in a hair tie in a low ponytail.
4. Braid the hair in the pony tail.
5. Twist braid around hair tie and secure braid with bobby pins.
6. Grab your curling iron/straightener, and create loose curls with your fringe.
And voila! You have a quick and easy 2 minute romantic/casual hairstyle!
Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know in the comments if you like these sorts of posts, and if you like me to create a video tutorial for this hairstyle!